Call for Co-founders
We are currently rebooting CosyTools with a pivot towards generative AI and a commitment to build a “Cosy Company” grounded on a new, holistic paradigm:
The goal is to create a conscious organization that enables us to collaborate productively in a decentralized setup, while supporting everyone involved in our own personal journey to be sincerely in touch with ourselves.
In particular, we seek to build a company that integrates:
- The concept of a Teal Organization as laid out in Frederic Laloux’ book Reinventing Organizations.
- Relevant practices and principles from the DisCO model of a “Distributed Cooperative Organization”.
- A company culture that is centered around the concept of Cooperating Sincerely (Cosy) as described by CosyTools ‘s initial founder Felix.
If this resonates with you and you can imagine to commit your full energy to building up a new type of transformative company, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Building a “Dream Team”
Our goals are ambitious and this requires us to work fast and with high quality. At the same time, we will not compromise the outlined building blocks of a Cosy Company, where everyone’s needs are acknowledged and where everyone can unfold their potential – in their own, healthy way.
We believe that finding a balance between the two can create the ground for being extraordinarily productive – in terms of providing real value and well-being for our customers and us team members.
For that reason, we will choose the initial founder team based on both sincere commitment as well as complementary super powers.
In the process, we will collectively decide how to move forward and shape our individual roles and responsibilities. Please take the following role descriptions as an initial outline that we will revise together along the way.
Who we are looking for
Rather than opting for the classic C-titles, we are looking for people with complementary skills and experience in order to define and adapt to our specific roles together in a continuous process. In particular, we are looking for:
1. A person with a focus on internal operations and business development.
2. A person with a focus on product development and building up our tech team.
3. A person with a background in machine learning / data engineering to lead our AI strategy
What you should bring
- An uncompromising commitment to creating positive social change and transformation
- Experience in leading teams
- The passion to aim for large scale impact
- Openness to explore new ways of financing and building up resources
- Openness to working at a high pace within a relaxed and healthy atmosphere
- Openness to share responsibility for creating and maintaining an open and cooperative team culture, where respectful critique is welcome and where everyone can develop and contribute their individual strengths
- Your own ideas and perspectives to co-shape our company.
What you will find
- A small and motivated team
- Working from wherever you are
- If you are based in Berlin, a welcoming co-working and community atmosphere in our self-managed Coopspace
- A strong network in the social business, cooperative, and conscious community scene in Berlin and globally
- An invitation to co-shape our company on eye-level as a co-founder, including joining the “Gesellschaftervertrag” and sharing formal ownership.
- We will define our salaries together, depending on our ability to raise funds and acquiring new customers
Get in touch!
If this sounds interesting to you, let’s discuss further details either in person or in a video call.
Simply send a short email with your CV to Felix firstname.lastname@example.org